Visit Beautiful Lake Rabon
LCWSC maintains the recreational facilities at Lake Rabon.
We invite the public to enjoy our boat ramp, fishing pier, playground, and picnic shelters. The Lake is open seven days a week from sunrise to sunset. All facilities are handicap accessible.
Reservations are required for the use of the picnic shelters. Please contact our office at 864-682-3250– Option 2 or toll free at 800-358-3445 regarding fees and available dates.
Lake Rabon Rules
- SC Registration and Lake Rabon Boat Permit must be displayed on boat.
- Valid SC fishing license is required.
- Motors larger than 15 HP are prohibited.
- Stay 100 feet away from the Dam and all structures.
- Minimum size for Largemouth Bass is 14 inches.
- Possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages or controlled substances on LCWSC property is prohibited.
- Absolutely NO LITTERING.
- Firearms and fireworks are prohibited on LCWSC property.
- Pets are only permitted in the area around the boat ramp and must be kept on a leash at all times.
- NO SWIMMING.
Click here for the Lake Rabon User Policy
Effective January 2012
Click here for Lake Rabon Shelter Pictures
Click here for interactive map
Shelters #1, #2 or #3 $20.00/day (By reservation only)
Shelter #4 $40.00/day (By reservation only)
Lake Rabon Boat Permit Fees
Download the Permit Application here. Complete the application and send it to or bring by our office with your permit fee. A permit will be mailed to you.
- Laurens County Residents $25.00
- Out of County Residents $35.00
- Out of State Residents $45.00
- Temporary 2-Day Permit $10.00 (issued at park only)
Download the permit application here. Complete this application and submit it with TWO (2) copies of PLANS AND SPECIFICATIONS and a check to:
LAURENS COUNTY WATER AND SEWER COMMISSION
P0 BOX 1006
LAURENS, SC 29360
Adjoining Property Owners Permit Fees
For a permit application please contact our administrative office at 864-682-3250 ext. 4.
- Residential Irrigation Permit $75.00
- Dock Permit $200.00
- Land Clearing Permit $100.00
Watershed Education – provided by Clemson University
Learn more about Rabon Creek Watershed at this website: https://www.scdhec.gov/HomeAndEnvironment/Docs/03050109-05.pdf.
Directions to Lake Rabon
The entrance to Lake Rabon is located on State Highway 252 in western Laurens County, approximately 5 miles from the Laurens District 55 High School, which is on US Highway 76.
Lake Rabon Map
Click here for a PDF map of the lake.